Terms & Conditions
Payment and Cancellation:
Individual room bookings:
- When a booking is made for individual rooms, you will be charged 50% of the total amount as a non-refundable deposit at the time of booking.
- The remaining 50% will be charged at the property upon check-out.
Whole villa bookings:
- When a booking is made for the whole villa up to and including 29 days in advance of your stay, you will be charged 50% of the total amount as a deposit at the time of booking.
- The remaining 50% will be charged 28 days prior to arrival.
- When a booking is made 28 days or fewer in advance of your stay you will be charged 100% of the total amount at the time of booking.
- Guests who cancel their booking 29 days or more prior to the day of check-in will have their 50% deposit refunded within 14 days of cancellation.
- Guests who cancel their booking 28 days or fewer prior to the day of check-in will not be eligible for a refund.
- Online payments are to be made via PayPal.
- Any bank charges relating to the transfer of funds must be borne by the person making the booking, and not by NCI Services Limited.
- All relevant local taxes are incorporated into our rates.
- If a guest or party fails to arrive at Villa Alba on the day of check-in, the reservation will be considered a last-minute cancellation and will not be eligible for any refund.
- You are not permitted to bring any pets or live animals onto the property at any time.
- No smoking is permitted inside the villa at any time, this includes the smoking of e-cigarettes and vapes. Ashtrays are available for guests to smoke outdoors. If there is any evidence of smoking inside, you will be responsible for reasonable costs of rectification of any damage caused or for any appropriate cleaning or fumigation required.
- Guests at Villa Alba must be respectful of the neighbourhood at all times and are responsible for ensuring that there is no loud music or undue nuisance at any time, and there will be no noise after 23:00.
- You are liable for any and all costs associated with repairing any damage done to the villa or its interior, as a result of your actions or the actions of your party during the stay.
- Guests must report to the villa manager any disrepair or defect in the villa or its interior as soon as possible.
- You must not use the villa for any other purposes other than a private holiday residence for the number of guests stated on your reservation without the explicit approval of the owner or Villa Manager.
- All our rates are charged per room based on 2 people sharing, not per guest.
- The maximum occupancy per room is two adults and two children. Additional beds and cots are available for families upon request.
- Extra single beds are available for an additional 25 USD per bed per night. (subject to availability – guests should reserve additional beds in advance).
- Cots are available for infants up to 12 months old free of charge. (subject to availability)
- The number of guests in your party must not exceed the number of guests stated on your reservation.
- You must obtain consent from the Villa Manager for any additional visitors to the property and it is at the sole discretion of the Villa Manager whether they permit any additional visitors. You acknowledge that there may be charges for additional visitors if approved.
- Guests may not sublet the villa.
Check-in and Check-out:
- Check-in time: after 14:00 on the day of arrival.
- Check-out time: before 11:00 on the day of departure.
- Early check in/late check out will be provided subject to availability and upon confirmation by the villa manager one day before scheduled arrival / departure.
- Villa Alba accepts no liability and will not pay any compensation where the performance of its obligations is prevented or affected directly or indirectly by or as a result of force majeure or any circumstances beyond its reasonable control including, but not limited to, pandemic, disease, mandated closure by government or others, flood, earthquake, extreme adverse weather conditions, natural disasters, other acts of God, acts of terrorism, fire or failure of electric power, gas, water, or other utility service, plant machinery, computers, vehicles or any collapse of building structures.
Limitation of Liability:
- Villa Alba, its representatives, the owner or manager are not responsible for any financial loss or for damage to the belongings of anyone permitted to occupy the property nor any injury incurred by any party staying at the property.
NCI Services Limited is the marketing partner representing Villa Alba – Ahangama.